The only place to call for heating repair in Austin and the Texas Hill Country is Alamo Austin Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. Our South Austin location gives us the ability to service the Texas Hill Country & surrounding areas quickly and efficiently. This includes heating repair in Austin, Buda, Cedar Park, Leander, Georgetown, Kyle, Lakeway, Pflugerville & Round Rock.
At Alamo Austin Air Conditioning & Heating we offer a 5-star repair service our customers rave about.
We employ a highly-qualified HVAC team that is trained, NATE certified, and experienced in performing heating repair services to Austin homes quickly and affordably. Our heating services include heater tune-ups, electric heater repairs, gas furnace repair, heat pump repair & heater replacement.
Our heating services include:
- heater tune-ups
- electric heater repairs
- gas furnace repair
- heat pump repair
- heater replacement
In order to keep your heater in optimal condition, the unit requires some maintenance throughout the year. Alamo Austin Air Conditioning & Heating Inc.’s heating tune-up helps to ensure your system is working properly for the winter.
Our 31 Point Heating Tune-Up in the winter includes the following:
- Perform Carbon Monoxide Test upon entry/exit
- Check Thermostat contact & heat anticipator
- Check Air Filtration System
- Clean Flame sensor
- Ohm out ignitor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Check Equipment and Ventilation Space
- Check Flue and Venting
- Check flame baffles
- Check Pilot Safety/Thermocouple/ Spark Ignition
- Check safety interlock switch
- Check Gas Input Pressure
- Clean and Check Gas Burners
- Clean and Check Pilot and Pilot Tube
- Inspect Gas Valve and Piping for leaks
- Inspect Combustion Chamber entry point for blockages or combustible materials
- Set Manifold Gas Outlet Pressure
- Set Burner Air Adjustment if applicable
- Verify flame sensor microamp reading within manufacture specs
- Check Fan Control
- Check inducer motor static pressure and vacuum tubing
- Check inducer motor run amperage
- Check blower motor start-up and run amperage for proper function
- Lubricate blower motor if bearings are not sealed
- Check Temperature Rise across the heat exchanger
- Check Limit Control above recorded heat rise
- Verify proper Voltage while under full load
- Check Static Pressure across the blower
- Visual Duct Inspection
- Make Final Operation Check from the thermostat
- Provide Customer with Results
Save money and gain access to our priority service with our Preventative Maintenance Program. We will schedule and perform annual AC and heating tune-ups twice a year, ensuring your system is properly maintained for any weather condition.
Electric Heater Repair
In Austin, many people only have an electric heat system to keep their homes warm in the winter. Alamo Austin Air Conditioning & Heating Inc.’s highly qualified technicians are trained to repair or replace all types of electric heaters and often recommend upgrading to a more efficient heat pump system.
Gas Furnace Repair
Gas furnaces are the most common type of heating source in Austin homes, and sometimes are a bit harder to maintain. These types of heating systems need a professional air conditioning and heating company, such as Alamo Austin Air Conditioning & Heating Inc. to care for your unit’s controls, blowers, filters, burners, and thermocouples.
Heat Pump Repair
A more energy-efficient way to both heat and cool your home is through the use of heat pumps vs. electric heat only. We have noticed an increase in heat pump installation and repair in the Austin and surrounding area. Should you find yourself having issues with your heat pump, Alamo Austin Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. specializes in diagnosing, repair, and replacement of all heat pumps.
While we may not use our heaters that often here in central Texas & the hill country, there are times in the winter where it becomes necessary to use the heater. Should you find that your home or business is in need of a heater replacement, Alamo Austin Air Conditioning & Heating Inc. is the air conditioning and heating company Austin locals trust!