Having regular maintenance performed on your AC will ensure it runs properly during the scorching Texas summer and throughout the year.
We attribute nearly 80% of our central air conditioning repairs to a lack of maintenance. Allow Alamo Austin Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. to extend the life of your current AC unit by performing proper air conditioning tune-ups for you on an annual basis.
Performing an AC tune-up helps to keep your system running its best.
Typically, there are two major times in the year, in which you should perform a tune-up on your air conditioning & heating system. The first time you need to perform an AC tune-up is right before summer, and the second time is right before winter.
Our AC tune-up could save you hundreds of dollars in repair in the long run.
Once our trusted service technicians have a look at your AC unit they will be able to tell you the current condition of your system and bring up any issues that may need to be resolved. Additionally, our air conditioning technicians will recommend strategies to keep your AC running efficiently and cool.
Our 20 Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up in the summer includes the following:
- Check Thermostat
- Flush condensate drains to protect against overflow
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Evaluate the condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from inside unit
- Visual contractor points inspection and ohm out the coil
- Check start/run capacitors microfarad readings
- Visual inspecting for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
- Check blower motor start-up and run amperage for proper function
- Check condenser fan motor start-up and run amperage for proper function
- Check compressor start-up and run average for proper function
- Check freon pressures
- Check superheat
- Check subcool
- Check cooling temperature drop across the evaporator coil
- Check static pressure
- Visual External Duct Inspection
- Provide recommendations for keeping system running at peak efficiency
- Provide customers with results
Save money and gain access to priority service with our Preventative Maintenance Program.
Includes 2 Full-Service Tune-Ups on your AC in summer, and Heater in winter.
We will schedule and perform an annual AC tune-up twice a year ensuring your system is properly maintained for any weather condition.
Schedule an Appointment